Business of Design Week (BODW)
First hosted by the Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) in 2002, Business of Design Week (BODW) remains an inspiring must-attend ideas exchange platform for Asia's most innovative thinkers and business leaders.
Now in its 10th year, BODW – as the finale of 2012 Design Year - continues to inspire valuable dialogue through an unrivalled blend of forums, seminars, exhibitions and outreach programmes for designers, business leaders, educators, SMEs and the public to exchange ideas and address a wide array of 21st century challenges.
If you want to stay on top of cutting edge opportunities in design, technology and brand management, this is one event you won't want to miss!
What's New at BODW 2012?
This year, we are partnering with Denmark. It is certain that it will bring about more positive changes in the people centered design and business communities.
Who Should Attend?
- Champions and connoisseurs of design
- Start-ups and SMEs looking for inspiration
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, highly-motivated business leaders
- CEOs and senior management interested in unleashing the power of design
- Policy makers and influencers, trade association leaders
- Academics and design educators
- Students and all creative individuals